[Trending Now] Find Out What Putting Egg Whites on Your Face Can Do For Your Skin!
You’ve probably heard of different home remedies such as the brown sugar exfoliating mixture or the infamous oatmeal face mask but have yo...
You’ve probably heard of different home remedies such as the brown sugar exfoliating mixture or the infamous oatmeal face mask but have you ever heard of an egg peel-off mask that helps prevent acne and gets rid of stubborn blackheads?
You’ll be surprised to find out that eggs can also be used for cosmetic purposes.
Eggs are great for tightening the pores on your face but they can also strip away blackheads and acne.
Here's what you need:
• 1 egg
• 2 bowls
• Paper towels or tissue paper (you’ll need plenty)
Here are the steps:
1. First, separate the egg whites from the egg yolk then put them in separate bowls. Whisk each bowl.
2. Next, you need to cut your paper towel or tissue paper into strips big enough to fit each part of your face. For example, you can cut thinner strips for your nose, smaller strips for your eye lids, bigger pieces for your cheek, etc.
3. Apply an even coating of egg whites on the affected area then cover it with a strip of the paper towel you cut earlier.
4. Let it dry for at least 30 minutes then gently peel it off. Rinse off any left-over egg whites on your skin with lukewarm water. Use a towel and gently pat it on your face to dry it off completely.
5. Next, apply the whisked egg yolk on your face. Leave it there for around 10 minutes then rinse.
After the entire process, you will notice that your skin is smoother. If you look closely at the pieces of tissue paper you used with the egg whites, you will see some blackheads stuck to it.
Here is a video for you to follow:
Try it yourself and tell us if it worked for you. Share your experience with us in the comments section below!