[Trending Now] SPECIAL TIP:If You Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night To Go To The Bathroom, Keep An Eye Closed Because Doing This Will Amaze You!
Our body is functioning 24 / 7 . This is because it undones few damages and also for our body to adapt in the environment. But did you kno...
Our body is functioning 24/7. This is because it undones few damages and also for our body to adapt in the environment. But did you know that there are also tricks that you can do to outsmart your body?
Keep one Eye Closed
- If you tend to wake up late at night just to go to the bathroom, you try to keep one of your eyes closed. Why? Because once the light from the light bulb reflects in your eyes, it may signal your body that it’s time for you to wake up and falling asleep will be difficult for you.
Keeping an eye closed will make your brain focus on darkness and you can continue of sleeping afterwards.
Pulling the ear to deal with a headache
- One of the things that can ruin your day is having a headache. Instead of having a massage that will sometimes be costly, why don’t you just pull your ear. Yes, just pull it. You just have to take your ear right in between of your thumb and index finger then you pull it down gently. Through this, a fresh fluid will be discharged.
The proper way of swallowing a pill
- If you are having a hard time swallowing a pill, better try these: Start off by placing the pill on your mouth then lean your head forward before you swallow it. By doing this, on its own, your body will swallow the pill.
You should avoid crying
- How will you avoid crying? In a room where you are, try to find different points and look at them constantly. Stare at them. Then you repeat the colors inside your head all the time.
Fluxing your brain
- During a hot weather, people tend to have brain freeze. The reason behind this is that people keeps on intaking cold foods or drinks then, your body will eventually have a hard time dealing with different temperatures at the same time. To get rid of it, just press your tongue on the roof of your mouth. By doing this, it will relax the blood vessels.
How to stop hiccups
- Just swallow several times while your mouth is open. Through this your diaphragm will relax then your hiccups will be gone.
Fear of needles
- If you think that only kids are afraid of needles, well you are wrong. Adults too. So, by the time that you go back to your Doctor and there will be needles involved just cough lightly a few times while the needle is being injected in you. This is because your body is distracted. If you do this, having an injection will be painless.
Rotating your head
- If you have sat for a long time and your legs are crossed or you have fell asleep, you have to relax your muscles to remove the tense. Try to roll your head from side to side slowly. In this way, you will release the nerves of vessels which interrupts the blood to flow.