[Trending Now] WOMEN SHOULD KNOW THIS: What Will Happen To Your Private Part If You STOP Making Love
Have you not made love for quite some time? Obstetrician/gynecologist Dr. Gemma Datu-Fulgado answered the questions girls are dying to as...
Have you not made love for quite some time? Obstetrician/gynecologist Dr. Gemma Datu-Fulgado answered the questions girls are dying to ask.
DOES A WOMAN'S PRIVATE PART SHRINK OR TIGHTENS?
- "Women who are not experiencing menopause or women who have normal estrogen levels in their bodies typically do not experience shrinkage even after not having sex for a long period of time. Likewise, no amount of sexual penetration is going to make it looser," Dr. Fulgado said.
She also added that a woman's private part has a thin-walled, expansive cylindircal organ which is rich in blood and supply of lymph. It has collagen and elastic tissue which is responsible for the elasticity of your private part. When a woman is undergoing menopause, low estrogen is released thus the reason of the lining on the private part becomes thinner and it will have fewer folds.
DO THE WALLS OF THE PRIVATE PART DRY OUT AND BECOMES THIN?
- "If you are in the menopause stage and you have declining levels of estrogen, the vaginal lining thins, the vaginal folds smooth out, and the vagina has less capacity to stretch. That, together with dryness (another common symptom of a drop in estrogen) can make sex difficult and sometimes painful," Dr. Fulgado answered.
DOES THE PRIVATE PART HAVE A HARD TiME GETTING WET AND SHOW INDICATION OF AROUSAL? WILL MAKING LOVE BE PAINFUL ONCE DONE AGAIN?
- Dr. Fulgado said that "most likely not." This is because the lubrication in the private part is one fascinating phenomenon. " Lubrication occurs when there is a rich blood supply encircling the vagina. The richness in blood supply, which again is brought about by estrogen, is responsible for the “wetness” during the act since it signals a gland (Bartholin’s gland) to secrete fluid," she said.
WILL A DRY SPELL GIVE A WOMAN AWFUL MENSTUAL CRAMPS/PMs?
- "No. Menstrual cramps are caused by contractions in the uterus—a separate organ from the vagina. The uterus is the hollow, pear-shaped muscular organ which contracts throughout a woman’s menstrual cycle. Pain results if the uterus contracts too strongly, hence cutting off the supply of oxygen to the muscle tissue. Other causes of dysmenorrhea, the medical term for menstrual cramps, are endometriosis (a medical condition wherein cells in the lining of the uterus grow outside of it), uterine myomas or polyps (benign mass of the uterus), and infections," she said. However, she also advised woman who is having dysmenorrhea should consult their doctors.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A DRY SPELL?
- Dr. Fulgado said that one of the major advatages of being under a dry spell is you are 100% protected from transmitted infections such as HIV, HPV, and also Syphilis. Also, there is no possibility that you'll be pregnant again.