[Trending Now] Aquino Vs Duterte: The First 100 Days In Term. Who Did It Better?
With current President Rodrigo Duterte's first 6 months swiftly passing by, everyone cannot help but look back at the PNoy administr...
With current President Rodrigo Duterte's first 6 months swiftly passing by, everyone cannot help but look back at the PNoy administration's progress as well and compare how the two have utilized their days as the Philippine President.
GMA News recently shares an interactive grid to better serve the curious minds of the public with regards to Aquino's first hundred days. (Concept by Paolo Ferrer, Interactive grid designed by Wayne Manuel, data compiled by Candice Montenegro, Yasmine Arquiza)
Significant informations to be dissected from the data reveals things about Aquino that some of us may or may not know.
1. Aquino, despite being a bachelor, can be remembered for being a family man as we recall most of his Sunday lunches spent with his sisters usually in their homes or restaurants.
2. Aquino was more focused on his likability in the economic sector as opposed to his overall approval rating from the common Filipino.
3. Aquino, like his predecessor Arroyo, have graced the business class more compared to the working class beating 17 to 1 respectively,
4. Aquino frequently went to fashion shows.
5. Aquino attended three wakes or burial and once visited bar exam explosion victim Raissa Laurel.
While many may criticize Duterte for his different way of doing things, one thing is for sure-- he has a better grasp on what the average Filipino's life is like, unlike Pnoy who only had time for elite gatherings.