[Viral Now] 50 Things You Never Knew You Could Get Cash Back For
The Internet has certainly changed the way we shop. These days, you can order a new Smart TV, crockpot, or Stephen King bestseller all from...
The Internet has certainly changed the way we shop. These days, you can order a new Smart TV, crockpot, or Stephen King bestseller all from the comfort of your own home. Window shop in your PJs and before you know it, your items are delivered right to your door.
Convenient? You bet. But did you know it can also save you money in the process? That’s right, if you use a free cashback site like TopCashback.com, you can earn money back every time you shop.
With over 4,000 popular merchants available, from Walmart to Saks Fifth Avenue, there are plenty of regular everyday purchases just waiting for you. In fact, we’ve put together a list of 50 things you never knew you could get cash back for!
- Love – Money can’t buy you love, but love can get you money! Sign up for a 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscription to eHarmony and you can find romance for less.
- Babysitters – Finally you can paint the town red again! Find the best sitters and care providers in the biz all while earning cash back at sites like Care.com.
- Weight Watchers – Lose weight everywhere but your wallet (because it’ll be stuffed with all that extra money!) when you sign up for a new subscription at Weight Watchers.
- Your Next Job – Post or hunt for your next job opportunity via Monster or The Ladders. Search resumes or get help putting yours together for less.
- Gift cards – Make cash back on cash? Pretty impressive. Use sites like Raise or GiftCardMall to buy and sell your gift cards.
- Airport Parking Reservations – Spend that cash back at your destination rather than paying for parking. Get big discounts on reservations made at Airport Parking Reservations, Park N’ Fly, and Looking 4 Parking.
- Email – Services like iContact are great for bloggers and entrepreneurs looking to connect with their customers. Just sign up for a paid account after a free trial to earn cash back.
- Online Education – Learning can be quite rewarding! Take an online class in yoga, programming, language, and hundreds more to earn cash back from Udemy.
- Nursing Scrubs – Yep, you can earn cash back for workwear from Scrubs & Beyond and ScrubShopper.
- SeaWorld Parks – From animals to rollercoasters, your family will have fun in the sun while your wallet earns cash back after booking your SeaWorld parks experience online.
- Cell Phone Cases – Sites like Otterbox don’t just offer phone and tablet cases to protect your devices, they also give you cash back.
- Anti-Virus Software – Nothing makes you feel more helpless than losing control of your computer. Luckily, anti-virus software like Malwarebytes, AVG, Norton, and Kaspersky can not only help you recover control, but earn extra cash back too!
- Edible Arrangements – Need a delicious, nutritious way to celebrate or say thanks? Forget the flowers and send an unforgettable gift via Edible Arrangements instead.
- Tires – They’re probably the absolute last thing you ever want to spend money on, so spend less! Browse cash back offers from The Tire Rack, Walmart, and Discount Tire.
- Streaming Movies – Cuddle up on the couch with some popcorn and a good movie rental from Fandango NOW or Amazon Prime instant Video while earning cash back.
- Learning Foreign Languages – Hablas cash back? You soon will. Get a discount on Rosetta Stone Language Software and/or learn the Pimsleur Method™, both at big discounts.
- Taxes – Turn a wise financial move into a wiser one with cash back from H&R Block, Intuit, and Liberty Tax Service.
- Beautiful Skin – Pamper yourself and save while you do it. Earn money back while shopping at top beauty brands like Murad, Clinique, Estee Lauder, plus online stores that sell popular brands like Sephora, Skinstore, and Dermstore.
- 20/20 Vision – You can’t put a price on good eyesight, but you can get cash back for it at least. Get discounts on brand name contact lenses and eyeglasses from Vision Direct, EyeGlasses.com, and Frames Direct.
- Memory & Drives – Ah, the necessities of modern life. Look for exceptional deals when you use coupons plus cash back at stores like Newegg, Best Buy, and Microsoft Store.
- Clown Wigs – Hey, you never know when you’ll need one. Halloween Mall, HalloweenCostumes.com, and Wholesale Halloween Costumes all stock wigs and offer seasonal discounts.
- A Lovely Cup of Tea – Hit the spot with some amazing offers from Teavana and Starbucks.
- Warehouse Memberships – Sure, you can’t enjoy all those free food samples when you shop online, but you can enjoy some sweet cash back rewards when you shop or purchase a membership for Sam’s Club.
- The Perfect Little Black Dress – And shoes to go with it! Try fashion brands like Saks Fifth Avenue, Kate Spade, Macy’s, and Neiman Marcus for an elegant piece at a price point you can swallow.
- Sneakers – For fitness or comfort, sneaks can’t be beat. Look for cash back offers from popular brands like Footlocker, Puma, Adidas, LadyFootlocker, and Shoebuy.
- Turning Back the Clock – Anti-aging skincare products can be yours for less from brands like La Mer, Avon, and Elizabeth Arden.
- Groupons – Already a great deal, made even sweeter with cash back! Get cash back when purchasing Groupon goods, local products, and services.
- A Weekend Getaway – A change of scenery, for less. Book a stay through one of the hundreds of popular travel brands offered, including Intercontinental Hotels Group, Marriott, DoubleTree, Hilton, and Hotels.com.
- A Loan – Get a pile of much-needed cash, and cash back on top of it, from companies that offer loans and loan-assistance tools, like FlexShopper, CashNetUSA, and MyFico.
- Subscription Boxes – Treat yourself to a monthly subscription box (and get some cash back!) with the likes of Birchbox, Wantable, or Gwynnie Bee.
- Power Tools – Improve your home with loads of tools from stores like True Value, Lowes, Sears, and eBay.
- Vitamins & Protein Powders – For your physical and financial well being, shop brands like GNC, BodyBuilding.com, Puritan’s Pride, and Vitacost to keep your body and your budget at its finest.
- Board Games – From Candy Land to Monopoly, snag your favorites for Family Game Night at stores like Toys“R”Us, Walmart, and Target.
- Dog Toys – Fido’s been so good lately. Reward him with a squeaky toy and yourself with cash back on purchases at PETCO and PetSmart.
- Onesies & Bibs – Everything you need for the cute little ones in your life can sure stack up in cost. Where babies are concerned, every penny saved counts. So earn cash back on newborn essentials from stores like Carters, Zulily, and The Children’s Place.
- Car Rental – Road trip! Whether for work or play, hit the road for some cash back from Hertz, National, and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Spurs & Ostrich Boots – Get your Western Wear for less when you buy your cowboy boots, hats, jeans, and more from Shepler.
- Movie Night – Take the family to the multiplex for less when you buy your tickets from Movietickets.com. Eat popcorn and earn a nice cash back rebate, all thanks to sites like The Popcorn Factory.
- That Perfect Shade of Red – Look like a million bucks and still get cash back on cosmetics from Sephora, Beauty.com, and e.l.f. cosmetics.
- Surround Sound – Music to your ears, for less. Snag all the latest electronics and listen to your tunes from gear purchased at stores like Best Buy, Walmart, and Newegg.
- Travel Essentials – Pack up extra discounts on travel necessities from merchants like Tumi, Samsonite, and eBay.
- Pet Health Insurance – Keep Fluffy in the best of health without taking out a second mortgage when you secure pet insurance from companies like PetPlan Pet Insurance and Pet Plus.
- Cameras – Take photographs like a pro with top brands from Canon, Adorama, and QVC.
- Menswear Suits – Look like a million bucks without spending it. The iconic look of a Brooks Brother suit can be yours now with cash back rewards.
- Holistic Care – Take care of yourself, be it allergies, energy, cleansing, or detox, and earn a healthy dose of cash back earnings from Natural Wellbeing.
- Gift Baskets – Say thank you or celebrate an event with a gift basket or bouquet from merchants like 1-800 Flowers, Harry & David, and Giftbaskets.com.
- Cruises – Sail off into the sunset on a vacation booked at Orbitz, Expedia, or CruiseDirect.
- Mixers, Keurigs, and Spiralizers, Oh, My! – Get cooking and find the things you never knew you needed at retailers like Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohl’s, Kmart, and Crate and Barrel.
- Smart Phones – Time for an upgrade? Get money back for purchases and new activations at T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless, Verizon, and more.
- Cable TV – You want your MTV? You got it! Earn some pretty big cash back rewards when you sign up for a new activation with AT&T TV, DirecT, or the DISH networks.
This list of 50 is just the tip of the iceberg. You can earn cash back for just about anything you need to buy (heck, maybe even an iceberg!). Search TopCashback.com now and start saving.
Featured photo credit: pixabay.com via pixabay.com
The post 50 Things You Never Knew You Could Get Cash Back For appeared first on Lifehack.