[Trending Now] This Indian Woman Felt ‘Strange’ Sensations Inside Her Nose. You Won't Believe What the Doctor Found! Find out Here!

Bizarre news from New Delhi , India , as the stuff of nightmares just became a reality when a woman woke up and felt a scuttling sensation...

Bizarre news from New Delhi, India, as the stuff of nightmares just became a reality when a woman woke up and felt a scuttling sensation from the inside of her nose, only find out that there was a live cockroach inside. 

This horror story is straight out of a cult b-movie.

A 42-year old Indian woman named Selvi, a domestic worker living in Injambakkam, reported to a doctor that she felt a painful feeling from the inside of her nasal cavity after she woke up from her sleep. She tried to flush it out but it didn’t stop the discomfort she felt. 

So, the woman went to a specialist and that was where they learned the stomach-hurling and gut-wrenching truth: she had a live cockroach inside her nose.

"I saw some tiny legs moving inside," Dr. M.N. Shankar, an ear, nose and throat specialist at Chennai's Stanley Medical College Hospital, told AFP on Wednesday. 

"I looked further in and almost five centimeters from the tip of the nose I saw something unusual. I realized I was actually looking at the bottom of a cockroach,” he added.

The cockroach almost made its way to the base of Selvi's skull and was still alive and kicking inside her nose after 12 hours of being inside of it. 

The cockroach clung to the nasal tissues as it was being vacuumed out with a suction apparatus. “It was alive. And it didn’t seem to want to come out,” Dr. Shankar shared. 

“We had to use a combination of suction and forceps to finally pull it out.” After 45 minutes, the live cockroach finally came out from its nasal sanctuary.

According to the doctors, they are glad that Selvi went to the hospital at just the correct time because if the cockroach would have died inside her nasal cavity, it might have harmed her brain. 

“It was sitting in the skull base, between the two eyes, close to the brain. If left inside, it would have died before long and the patient would have developed infection which would have spread to the brain,” Dr. Shankar told TNIE.

How does this ghastly story make you feel? Be heard in the comments section and don't forget to share!

Source: TNP , ABS-CBN


trending now 312589433125857812

Post a Comment