[Trending Now] Do You Shave The Hair in Your Private Area? Read Here To Find Out Why You Shouldn’t!

Many people are repelled by the thought of having pubic hair, thinking of it as unsanitary or jus...


Many people are repelled by the thought of having pubic hair, thinking of it as unsanitary or just not pleasing to the eyes. 

A research study made by the American Diary of Obstetrics led by a scientist Andrea De Maria, 87% of women go to beauty salons to get their private hair removed, while the rest of the 13% shave their pubic hair by themselves. 

However, many are unaware of the bad things that could happen when one shaves their pubic hair.

According to a study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 60% of women developed at least one health problem as a result of removing their public hair. 

Among the many problems that are directly related to shaving are razor burn, cuts, infection in the hair root, abscesses, and bacterial skin infections. 

Pubic hair also acts as a natural defense against sexually transmitted infections. Removing one’s natural hairy shield makes it easier to transmit molluscum contagiosum, genital warts, and herpes.

Pubic hair is vital in the body’s defense against unwanted diseases and sickness, so it is important that women remember that being a natural isn’t so bad.


Source: TNP, PopcornDaily

Related

trending now 1439612691214864297

Post a Comment

item