[Trending Now] Viral: Makeup Artist Claims S7 Edge Overheated and Produced Smoke, Causing Panic in A Beauty Salon!
Makeup artist Weng Briones , 36 claimed that her Samsung S7 Edge phone went up in smoke that caused panic inside a beauty salon in Anti...
Makeup artist Weng Briones, 36 claimed that her Samsung S7 Edge phone went up in smoke that caused panic inside a beauty salon in Antipolo City.
Briones posted the photos of the charred gold phone on Facebook which has been shared for over 13,000 times.
Samsung is in the midst of recalling all the 2.5 million Galaxy Note 7 phones, a larger stylus-equipped version of S7 Edge due to some battery issues as overheating and exploding. But the company found not defects from their S7 Edge and S7 phones aside from the Note 7.
Briones said that her 16-year old daughter was using the phone when the handset heated up and started to produce smoke.
"Natakot kaming lahat naglabasan lahat ng nasa loob ng salon ," she said.
"Puro smoke lang po tapos kusang bumuka yung phone dahil lumobo na yung battery," she said.
People inside the salon panicked and splashed water on the phone. One of the female staff covered it with a towel and stepped on it.
"Sabi ko gusto ko ng refund kasi kung papalitan lang din nila. Ganun pa rin. Andun pa rin yung fear ko na maulit. They did not resist naman. Sabi lang nila na tatawag sila sa main office. Then after a rew minutes ay inabot na nila sa kin yung pera. P39,990," Briones said.