[Trending Now] I Never Thought That Putting Egg Whites On My Face Could Have This Surprising Results! You Need To Try This!
Did you know that the eggs you have been enjoying as your breakfast for the day can be beneficial for your face as a beauty regimen ? ...
Did you know that the eggs you have been enjoying as your breakfast for the day can be beneficial for your face as a beauty regimen?
In a video by Youtube beauty expert BabaMitsAnne, she shared to her viewers how eggs can help people who are in troubles of removing their blackheads on their face and how it is great for tightening and toning skin.
Egg whites work for greasy skin by shrinking those horrible large pores on the surface of the skin so it would reduce excess sebum.
Large pores can be a place for breeding grounds for bacteria that caus zits and cysts which means pore-tightening egg white could help reduce acne.
Don’t worry because it would not be that hard since you can do it yourself or just add other powerful ingredients to provide more nourishing benefits to your skin.
Here are the ingredients and instructions for a do-it-yourself egg white face mask that would give you a healthy, blemish-free skin:
- 1 egg
- 2 bowls
- paper napkins or toilet paper
1. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and then put them in different bowls. Whisk both of them.
2. Cut the paper napkins into pieces – one piece for each part of your face you want to use this mask on (forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, under the eyes).
3. Apply the whisked egg white on the area you want and cover it with a piece of paper.
4. Leave it to dry for about 30 minutes, then peel o† the paper very carefully.
5. Rinse it with warm water afterwards.
6. Wash your face then dry it with a towel. Apply the whisked egg yolk. After for 10 minutes, rinse it again.