[Trending Now] Here's How You Can Remove The Dark And Dry Skin On Your Knees, Elbows, Neck And Underarms!
Many people aspire to wear sleeveless tops especially during the summer, but the many are conscious and ashamed because of the dark and d...
Many people aspire to wear sleeveless tops especially during the summer, but the many are conscious and ashamed because of the dark and dry skin on found in a person’s underarm and neck.
This kind of case is known as Acanthosis Nigricans. This is a skin coloring problem that is occurred because of too much exposition to the sun. Also, these parts of a person’s body does not have oil glands which is leads to drying easily.
Antiperspirants and shaving leads to having dark armpits which is a very typical case. You should also bear in mind that you have to be cautious in using cosmetics because they can also be a reason of why a person can have an acanthosis nigricans and other cases.
No need to worry! We have a solution! You can use these remedies can remove those dark spots on your body:
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR DARK SPOTS ON YOUR SKIN AND NECK:
- One of the excellent exfoliator is baking soda that can constantly lighten up those dark freckles. All you have to do is to mix the baking soda with some water which will be a paste then you apply on your neck. Leave it for a few minutes with water. You can repeat this treatment twice a week.
- Potatoes has a crystalline compound called ‘Catecholase’ that can assist to lighten up the dark spots in your neck. Appy some ground potaotes or juice in your neck then you can wash it oof with cold water after 15 minutes.
- This is great for your skin! All you have to do is to apply a fresh aloe vera gel on your neck then you rinse it with cold water for about 20 minutes. Repeat this treatment daily so you can see best results.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR DARK ELBOWS AND KNEES
- It is rich in vitamins and fatty acid that can assist in removing those dark spots found in your elbows and knees. Here is what you can do:
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon of curs
1 tablespoon of flour
Just mix the curd and milk to create a paste. Apply it on the areas that are affected and let it sit for 15 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water.
- The vitamin C that can remove the dead cells in our body. Just rub the lemon juice on your elbow and knees then wash it after 20 minutes to lighten up those dark spots in your body.
- Mix sugar with olive oil to create a paste then you can apply it to the affected area. Repeat this everyday so you can see best results.
- On the affected areas, apply almond oil for 5 minutes before you go to bed then in the couple of days, you’ll see the results.
NATURAL REMEDIES FOR UNDERARMS
- Mix the cucumber with lemon juice. You can also add turmeric juice to whiten your skin completely. While the dead skin is being eliminated by the lemon, the cucumber provides a cooling effects and the turmeric eliminates the stains that is left behind. Rub it on your underarm.
Chickpea Flour Mask
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
2 tablespoons of chickpea flour
1 tablespoon of yogurt
A pinch of turmeric
Mix all the ingredients together on the area that is affected then leave it for an hour. Then you can rinse it with water after. Just repeat this procedure everyday for 2 weeks to see the best results.
Source: TNP, Atomica