[Trending Now] Drink This Tea 3x A Day and Kill 86% of Lung Cancer Cells!
We have all known parsley as mere garnish in food. But did you know that parsley is more than just a decor? According to studies, parsl...
We have all known parsley as mere garnish in food. But did you know that parsley is more than just a decor?
According to studies, parsley can actually help in curing lung cancer cells. It contains a substance called 'apigen' which destroys lung cancer cells up to 86% when tested in a petri dish. Aside from apigen, it also contains flavonoid which is also good for the body. Aside from lung cancer, it can also help removing sand and stones from kidneys. It can also help in curing urinary tract infections.
Here is how you make this glorious parsley into a tea, and watch its overwhelming results:
-15 grams of parsley root
How to Prepare:
1) Chop the parsley root into small cubes
2) Pour this into 200 ml of boiling water and cook it for 5 more minutes.
3) Cool it down for 15 minutes
4) Strain the particles and put the extracted tea in a cup.
1) Drink the tea at least 3 times a day for best results.