[Trending Now] Courageous Women Transformed Their Breast Cancer Scars Into Stunning Artworks!
It is not everyday that the patients and the survivors of Breast Cancers are being noticed. Most of the time the scars from their surge...
It is not everyday that the patients and the survivors of Breast Cancers are being noticed. Most of the time the scars from their surgeries bring back hurtful experiences in their lives.
But now, these brave women found a great way of enduring the past and moving on with their life in a positive attitude.
Here are the photos of the stunning work of arts that will amaze you!
1. Cari-Anne Higgins was a cancer survivor for two times. The thought of having another one makes her sick since she had enough of the surgeries. Now, the artist Autumn Tierney gave her a work-of-art that helped her 'celebrate survival and living her life to the fullest'
2. Carrie George had bilateral mastectomy back in 2012. She opposed to undergo reconstruction. Instead, she decided to get inked with an owl, leaves and fireball that has a symbolic meaning for her.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
3. Patty Carr underwent a prophylactic double mastectomy. Several surgeries was done to her because her implants were infected. Now, a beautiful ink of feathers can be seen in her chest.
4. Paula Stanley wanted a beautiful and colorful tattoo of birds and flowers on her chest. This is after she had a double mastectomy. She used to have a trouble looking at the mirror, but now she sees 'a woman who mustered strength to get through breast cancer and a positive was of dealing with it.'
CLICK PAGE 3 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
5. An unidentified cancer survivor got this majestic phoenix on her chest during the Minneapolis P.Ink Day 2014. The artist was Joseph Andrew of Evolution Tattoo.
6. Barbara Ritzco shows to the world her beautiful chest with a wonderful tattoo after she had a double mastectomy. She 'wanted the world to see that she truly is fabulous'.