[Trending Now] 10 'Kasinungalingan' That Men Usually Do When They Are Cheating!
As a woman, you tend to make conclusions that your partner is cheating on you especially if there are new things that he is now doing but ...
As a woman, you tend to make conclusions that your partner is cheating on you especially if there are new things that he is now doing but he doesn't before.
If ever you are in doubt that your boyfriend is cheating on you, you better keep on making yourself believe that something is not right then you better keep on reading this.
Here are the things:
1. 'She's just a friend' (Wala yun, kaibigan ko lang yun)
- Most of the time, he will explain that he is just his friend.
2. He wants to have privacy and phone is hidden away from
- Privacy is important however, if he consistently keeps his phone away from you, then there is something wrong.
3. Accusing you of cheating on him
- He is using the reverse psychology the blame on you.
4. Not good enough for him
- There are times that he will say that he have found someone better.
5. He will wash his own clothes
- To avoid making you smell his clothes and so that he won't get caught.
6. Always works overtime
- He is not with his buddies. He is already on a date with someone else.
7. Even though he is already caught in the act of cheating, he still says that he loves you.
- It is like lying again.
8. Di ko sinasadyang masaktan ka.
- He will claim that he did not mean to hurt you but he still did.
9. 'I don't want to lose you'
- Though this is selfish, he still doesn't realize the effects of his actions.
10. Wala 'yun. (She means nothing to me)
- To play it safe, this is what he would tell you.